- WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND FROM WHERE
We only collect data that are necessary to make your purchase safer .These are the following:
- Data that can identify you: full name, taxpayer identification number, etc. This data is provided by you
- Contact details: postal and e-mail address, landline and mobile phone, etc. This data is provided by you.
- Data from your visit in our stands in the international exhibitions we participate. This data is provided by you.
- Billing details. We collect our customer details which are necessary for invoicing our services such as domicile address or registered office, ,taxpayer identification number and the name of the tax office.
- Information from social media. If you choose to access or log in to a Service of
our Company through a specific social medium or if you link a Service of our Company to social media services, the data we collect may also include your user ID and/or the username relating to this service, the information or content you have allowed the social media to disclose to us, your profile photo, e-mail address or friends lists, as well as the personal data you have published in that particular social media service.
- HOW AND WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We shall process your personal data using electronic and other manual means, taking into account the protection of your data, the latest technological developments, implementation costs and the scope, nature, framework and purpose of processing as well as the severity of each potential risk in relation to the rights and freedoms of individuals. More specifically, the Company has established and applies appropriate administrative and technical measures in relation to its employees, as well as physical measures aiming to protect all personal data in its possession against eventual loss, theft or unauthorized use, disclosure or amendment.
More specifically, we shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to implement and manage the sale of our products and/or services and overall to meet our relevant contractual obligations towards you. For instance, we use your personal data to execute your order and deliver the products you have purchased at the address of your choice, to return products, to inform you about the balance you owe to the Company, etc.;
- to send you – depending on your choice and following your relevant consent updates, offers, promotional activities, organizational and/or commercial information, newsletters, advertising material and other notices relating to our services and products by using electronic (email, SMS, Viber, social media, telephone etc.) and/or traditional means (post office, etc.)
- to control, analyze and improve our services and products by carrying out customer satisfaction surveys;
- to provide complete customer service, by giving you the opportunity to communicate your comments and remarks either orally or through online media, and to respond to any questions/requests you may submit;
- to protect the rights and assets of the Company and third parties. For instance, we monitor browsing activity on our e-shop to detect and settle in time any problems, and to ensure the integrity of our web page and protection of your
account or, accordingly, in the case of criminal activity within the countries in which our Company operates we may process the data arising from our video recording systems in order to protect our customers, employees and associates against any unlawful acts;
- to comply with applicable laws or legal procedures and/or respond to any requests submitted by competent government authorities;
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The following may be a legal basis for the Company to process your personal data:
- Performance of a contract. In this case, processing of specific personal data from our part is a necessary term of the contract we shall execute, as the mentioned data is a prerequisite in order to enable us to enter info, effect and perform a contract with you.
- Your consent. It is at your discretion whether you allow to process your personal data for marketing/promotional activities and/or for profiling purposes. In all the above cases, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal obligation of the Company. The Company may be obliged to process some of your personal data to comply with the law (e.g. tax laws). In this case, it is necessary that you provide such personal data; otherwise it will be impossible for the Company to provide its Services.
- Legitimate interest of the Company. On specific occasions, we collect your personal data in a manner that is reasonably expected in the course of our enterprise’s ordinary operation and has no substantial effect on your rights, freedom or interests.
- AM I OBLIGED TO GIVE MY PERSONAL DATA?
No, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data.
Depending on the applicable legal basis of processing, providing your personal data to the Company may be necessary to attain the objectives specified herein, or optional.
In any event, when the provision of personal data is mandatory, an asterisk (*) is inserted next to the data that must be provided.
Providing additional personal data to the Company, other than those marked as mandatory, is optional and does not entail any consequences in relation to the main purposes of data collection; their provision helps us improve the quality of our services.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL DATA
We restrict access to your personal data to the Company’s personnel that needs to have access to the information relating to you. Such personnel is properly trained to treat this information in strict confidence.
Moreover, in order to fulfill the above purposes of processing your personal data, the Company may disclose or transfer personal data to:
- third party providers who collaborate with the Company to help the latter provide effectively its Services. Such third parties may include, among others, technology providers for the protection and security of our electronic systems, advertising companies, companies carrying out customer satisfaction surveys, logistics, transportation, order management companies, etc.;
- affiliate entities in their capacity as data controllers or data processors;
- competent authorities for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws.
In the two cases above, the Company shall remain liable for the processing of your personal data and shall specify separate elements of such processing. It shall also enter into a special contract with those third parties to whom it will assign processing activities in order to ensure that processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and that each natural person may freely exercise the rights afforded to him/her by the applicable laws, at his/her unfettered discretion.
- FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
The Company the record of personal data you have provided during the registration process on our website or our physical stores in strict confidence, as well as the history of your transactions on our e-shop (www.vostexfashion.com) and only for the purposes of processing that are set out above.
The period for which personal data are retained is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria, as the case may be:
- When the processing is imposed as an obligation by applicable legal provisions, your personal data shall be retained for the period required by the relevant provisions.
- When the processing is carried out on a contractual basis, your personal data shall be retained for the period it is necessary for the performance of a contract and for substantiating, filing and/or defending legal claims based on the contract.
- For various promotional/advertising activities (marketing), your personal data shall be retained until you withdraw your consent. You may exercise such right at any time. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was based on your consent during the period this was in effect.
In addition, we shall retain the data of the account you created on our website for the period you keep such account and have not asked us to delete it. If necessary for compliance with legal requirements or regulations, dispute settlement, fraud and abuse prevention or for enforcement of the terms and conditions of access to this web page, we may keep some of your personal data stored, as necessary, even after we delete your account.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact our company at
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Right of access to your personal data. You shall have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether we process your personal data or not. Where that is the case, you can seek for information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients to whom the data will be disclosed, the potential period for which the personal data will be retained, the existence of automated decision-making and any other rights you have.
- Right to rectificationof inaccurate personal data. If you realize there is an error in your personal data, you can apply for its rectification (e.g. correction of phone numbers or update of changes in address).
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). You shall have the right to ask the erasure of your personal data if such data are no longer necessary in relation to the aforementioned purposes of processing or you wish to withdraw consent or when this is the unique legal ground for the processing.
- Right to personal data portability. You shall have the right to ask for the personal data you have provided us with in a readable format or ask us to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to restriction of personal data processing.You shall have the right to ask from our company restriction of personal data processing for as long as your objections to processing are reviewed.
- Right to objectand withdraw consent to personal data processing. You shall have the right to object to processing of your personal data and we shall no longer process the personal data unless there are other compelling legitimate grounds which override your rights. If you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect.
Finally, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint before the competent Greek independent authority which is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr) at 1-3, Kifisias Avenue, Postcode 115 23, Athens, tel.: 210 6475600, e-mail address: [email protected]
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you may submit the relevant application to the Data Protection Officer of our Company at the Company’s registered office (Peristeri, Attica, at Goumenitsis Str 2 12131 ) or send an email at [email protected] indicating “Exercise of Rights”, and we shall take steps to review it and reply as soon as possible.
You shall not need to send any request in the following cases:
- you seek the erasure of your personal data in the user account of our e-shop, in which case you can log in such an account and carry out any correction/change
- you do not wish to receive any web push notifications from the Company, in which case you can disable your selection from your browser’s settings.
- CONTACT US
- CONTACT US